As at June 30, 2017, 98% of employers – representing 99.7% of our active members – have completed their 2016 e-Form 119 annual reporting.
We need your e-Form 119 data to provide accurate and up-to-date information to your members – for example, pension estimates and buy-back costs. Also, employers are required, by law, to report this data.
We know how much work it takes to prepare and process your e-Form 119. We appreciate your commitment to this very important process. Thank you!
Annual reporting facts and notable mentions
- The Municipality of Trent Lakes was the first employer to start the process.
- The Township of South Glengarry was the first employer to reconcile.
- Our two largest employers – City of Toronto and Toronto District School Board – have both reconciled before the June 30 deadline.
- The last employer to reconcile in 2016 (October 7) reconciled on April 24 this year.
- The City of Ottawa reconciled all five of their groups two months earlier than last year.
- Toronto Police Service reconciled in 10 days.
- On our side we resolved 4,782 annual reconciliation-related e-Correspondence messages from January to June 30, 2017.
- In total, over 272,000 membership records will be reconciled, producing the same number of Pension Reports.