Help Topics and Contact Us
Staying connected during the COVID-19 Pandemic
OMERS has been monitoring the status of COVID-19 over the past few weeks and has implemented operational changes to keep our visitors and employees safe while continuing to support members, employers and stakeholders. As a result, we will not be accepting member walk-ins.
Contact Centre availability
Our Contact Centre team is working remotely until further notice. While we continue to operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) Monday to Friday, you can expect longer than average wait times.
The quickest way to get answers to your questions is to access information here on omers.com and through our secure member portal myOMERS. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Pension payments by cheque during the COVID-19 Pandemic
If you receive your pension payment each month in the mail, please switch to direct deposit as soon as possible. This will minimize risk should Canada Post decide to reduce or suspend their business operation.
How to switch to direct deposit:
- Go to myOmers.com and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can Register now. You’ll need:
- Your OMERS membership number
- The last three digits of your Social Insurance Number
- Your date of birth
- A valid email address
- Once you have registered, switch to direct deposit:
- Click Direct Deposit in the left menu.
- Review the legal disclaimer and if acceptable, click “Agree”.
- Enter your bank information as found on your personal cheque (institution number, transit number and account number).
- Review the information and proceed with direct deposit.
When you switch to direct deposit, all future pension payments will be automatically deposited into your bank account on the first business day of each month.
Get in touch with Member Services or Employer Services
Do you still have a question or couldn't find what you were looking for? Give us a call or contact us online.
Key OMERS locations
OMERS has moved
Our new head office is located approximately three blocks north of Union Station on the north-west corner of Adelaide and Sheppard St. If you sent mail to our old address it will automatically be forwarded to the new location.
You do not need to resend. We look forward to connecting with you from our new location.
Find additional OMERS locations
OMERS Mailing Address
EY Tower | 900-100 Adelaide St W
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 0E2
(General enquiries - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.):
+ 1 416.369.9704
Toronto Office - Open In Google Maps