Our employer workshops are popular and will provide you with a greater understanding of OMERS administration topics and procedures.
Topics covered include:
- Contributory earnings, contributions, and credited service
- Leave periods
- Member events
- Annual reconciliation (overview)
- Pension system modernization and upcoming e-access changes
- Other administrative tasks
This will be an opportunity for you to network with plan administrators from across the province and share best practices.
Participants are responsible for travel and accommodation costs. The workshops are offered free of charge and lunch will be provided.
Workshops run from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Employer Disability Administration Workshops
Focusing in on the disability administration process, these half day workshops will cover:
- How to administer and report the disability elimination period
- An overview of OMERS disability benefits
- When to report the e-Form 143 for a disability benefit
- Reporting a return to work, rehabilitative duties, and/or a member event
Participants are responsible for travel and accommodation costs. The workshops are offered free of charge and continental breakfast will be provided.
Disability administration workshops run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.