Your monthly payment will not be affected if you receive your pension payment by direct deposit.
If you receive your pension payment by cheque, you may be delayed in receiving your November 1, 2018 payment. You have the following options.
- Switch to direct deposit
- Make the change on myOMERS
- Go to myOMERS.com. If you already have a myOMERS account, go to section b). To register, you need:
- Membership number
- Last three digits of your Social Insurance Number.
- Your date of birth.
- Valid email account address.
- Once you are registered, switch to direct deposit:
- Click Direct Deposit in the left menu.
- Review the legal disclaimer and if acceptable, click “Agree”.
- Enter your bank information as found on your personal cheque (institution number, transit number and account number).
- Review the information and proceed with direct deposit.
Once you switch to direct deposit, all future pension payments will be automatically deposited into your bank account on the first business day of each month.
- OMERS will make the change for you
Contact Client Services at 1-800-387-0813 and they will update your payment information for you.Please have your banking information available for this phone call.For your protection, we will ask you a series of security questions, and will require a written confirmation of the change.
- Pick up your pension cheque in person
If you would like to pick up your cheque, visit our main reception on the 21st floor at 100 Adelaide St. W., Toronto.
Please bring appropriate identification (photo ID) and sign a Member Document Pickup Form when you visit.